Testogel is available in a pump for easy application. A single pump of Testogel contains approximately 20.25 mg of testosterone. The typical dose is 2 pumps or 2.5g of gel containing 40.5 mg of testosterone. The gel is directly applied to clean and clear skin around the shoulders. Always apply as directed by the doctor.
Testogel 16.2mg/g, Testosterone is the male sex hormone (androgen) that regulates sex drive (libido), sperm count, fat distribution, as well as bone and muscle mass. As men age, their levels of testosterone slowly drop. Following surgical removal of the testicles or disease of the testicles, such as hypogonadism, the levels of testosterone fall much faster.
This drop-in testosterone production in the body can cause symptoms such as:
- Low sex drive
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low sperm count
- Weak bones (osteoporosis)
- Weight gain
- Decreased mental and physical activity
Testogel returns testosterone levels in affected men to a normal range, relieving the symptoms.
Testogel is only recommended if you have been diagnosed with low testosterone levels and experience symptoms. If symptoms are not present, test gel may not be recommended.
Testogel is a topical hormone replacement treatment for men who suffer from low levels of testosterone.
- Product Name: Testogel
- Active Ingredient(s): Testosterone
- Manufacturer: Besins
- Administration: Apply to skin around shoulders
- Presentation: Clear gel
- Available Quantity: 88g pump
- Exemption: Prescription Only Medicine
- Application: Men over the age of 18 with low testosterone levels
- Dosage: As prescribed by the doctor
- Description: Topical treatment for low testosterone levels
- Drug Class: Testosterone replacement
- Alcohol Consumption: Avoid or limit alcohol consumption