Relpax (eletriptan hydrobromide) is a selective serotonin receptor agonist used to treat migraine headaches. Relpax will only treat a headache that has already begun. Relpax will not prevent headaches or reduce the number of attacks.
Relpax 40mg, Migraines can make everyday life very challenging. Migraines can inflict unrelenting pain on a sufferer from hours to days at a time. Therefore, finding a suitable treatment for this dreadful condition can be life-changing.
Every migraine sufferer is different and while some find drugs like Co-Codamol effective, others find NSAIDS like Relpax, which reduces the swelling of the blood vessels in the brain, to work for them.
- Product Name: Relpax
- Manufacturer: Pfizer
- Active Ingredient(s): Eletriptan
- Administration: Oral
- Presentation: Tablets
- Available Strength: 40 mg
- Exemption: Prescription only medication
- Application: Men and women over 18
- Dosage: Take one tablet when migraine starts, a second tablet can be consumed two hours later
- Description: Migraine Pain Relief
- Drug class: Serotonin
- Alcohol consumption: Do not drink alcohol while taking Relpax
- When Pregnant: Do not consume Relpax
- When Breastfeeding: Do not consume Relpax