Migraines can make everyday life very challenging. Migraines can inflict unrelenting pain on a sufferer from hours to days at a time. Therefore, finding a suitable treatment for this dreadful condition can be life changing.
Every migraine sufferer is different and while some find drugs like Co-Codamol effective, others find NSAIDS like Relpax, which reduces the swelling of the blood vessels in the brain, to work for them.
- Product Name: Relpax
- Manufacture: Pfizer
- Active Ingredient(s): Eletriptan
- Administration: Oral
- Presentation: Tablets
- Available Strength: 40 mg
- Exemption: Prescription only medication
- Application: Men and women over 18
- Dosage: Take one tablet when migraine starts, a second tablet can be consumed two hours later
- Description: Migraine Pain Relief
- Drug class: Serotonin
- Alcohol consumption: Do not drink alcohol while taking Relpax
- When Pregnant: Do not consume Relpax
- When Breastfeeding: Do not consume Relpax