Who can use Priligy?
Priligy is prescribed for men aged 18-64 who meet the following criteria:
1. Experiencing problems with recurrent and persistently poor control over ejaculation,
2. Suffering significant distress about the issue.
Priligy is not suitable for everyone, so it is important to disclose all previous and current medical issues to your prescriber.
Priligy is available in 30 mg and 60 mg tablets. The prescriber will be able to ascertain which dose is correct for you, but it is generally recommended to start with the lower dose.
White Castle Hybrid | Grade: AAA is most sought after for its powerful effects on chronic aches and pains, which may make even the most severe pain manageable. White Castle’s upbeat mind effects may make it helpful to those with anxiety and stress disorders as well. It is very capable in aiding patients in sleeping and eating, meaning this one should not be used as a daytime medication.
- Product name: Priligy
- Active Ingredient(s): Dapoxetine
- Manufacturer: Menarini
- Administration: Oral
- Presentation: Film coated tablet
- Available Strength: 30 mg, 60 mg
- Exemption: Subject to medical prescription
- Application: Men over 18
- Dosage: Take 1 tablet 60 minutes before sexual intercourse
- Description: It works by changing the levels of a chemical in the brain called serotonin, resulting in delayed ejaculation
- Drug class: Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)
- Alcohol Consumption: Avoid or limit alcohol consumption.